|Job Title||(Labour Hire) - Electrician|
|Job Description||- General electrical work - installation, repairs and maintenance in the domestic & commercial sectors
- Proven experience & current working knowledge of electrical rules/regulations
- Experience with shop fit outs, house rough ins, air-conditioning installation/repairs, solar highly sort after
- Able to work to deadlines and as part of a team including apprentices
- First-rate customer service
- Strong commitment to WHS
- Potential for a permanent role after a qualifying period.
- Electrical Trade Qualification & Queensland Electrical Workers License
- Cert II Air-Conditioning & Arctick License (an advantage)
- Drivers License (manual)
- Construction White Card
- EWP High Risk License (an advantage)
- Immediate start
The successful applicant will be required to provide copies of relevant qualifications/licenses/tickets and 2 work references etc.
APPLY ONLINE at www.torgas.com.au (Job ID 1554 & select preferences ("Labour Hire - Electrician") & attach a copy of your resume and relevant qualifications, licenses & tickets.
CLOSING DATE for applications: 14 January 2018