|Job Title||HORTICULTURE TRAINEESHIP CERT II|
|Job Description||HORTICULTURE TRAINEESHIP hosted to FLINDERS SHIRE COUNCIL located in HUGHENDEN
TORGAS is seeking candidates for a Certificate II in HorticultureTraineeship located in Hughenden. If you are motivated and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
- JUNIOR WAGES apply as per relevant award.
THE TRAINEESHIP WILL INVOLVE:
- Maintaining plants and general horticulture duties
- Operating machinery and equipment
- Applying chemicals
- Maintain irrigation
- Working outdoors
- Two work or school related references;
- Successful applicants will be required to pass an aptitude test, and a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
The traineeship will allow you to gain a Certificate II in Horticulture. This is a nationally recognised qualification and is an entry level position.
APPLY ONLINE at www.torgas.com.au (Job ID 1581) and attach a copy of your resume, school results, qualifications, licences & tickets.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for all applications will be Friday the 29th of June 2018.