|Job Title||2ND/3RD COMMERCIAL COOKERY APPRENTICESHIP|
TORGAS the Apprentice and Trainee Specialists are seeking 2ND OR 3RD YEAR APPRENTICE CHEFS who want to recommence their trade.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about cooking and committed to completing their apprenticeship in Commercial Cookery.
Duties will include:
- Quality food preparation and presentation
- Assisting other Head Chefs
- Serving Buffets and a-la-carte menus comprising hot dishes, cold serves and dessert
- Catering for a variety of different functions
- Learning about ingredients, cooking techniques and presentation
To be suitable you MUST:
- Commit to working split shifts
- Show interest within the Hospitality industry
- Have a passion for cooking
- Be willing to learn and be extremely committed
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Be able to demonstrate good hygiene practices
- Work well under pressure
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Be able to provide two work related references or written references from school along with your final report card
APPLY ONLINE at www.torgas.com.au (Job ID 1611) and attach a copy of your resume, school results, qualifications, licences & tickets.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Monday, the 19th of February 2018.