|Job Title||CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
We have an exciting opportunity to undertake a traineeship with our Host Business who is a Government Organisation promoting and supporting Indigenous programs.
We are seeking an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person to undertake a Certificate III in Business Administration Traineeship.
Being Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander is a genuine requirement of the position, that it be filled by an Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander Person as permitted by and arguable under section 104 and 105 of the anti-discrimination act of 1991
- Entry level position
- Supportive learning environment.
- Brisbane CBD location
This is a traineeship where you will gain valuable practical experience and achieve a Certificate III in Business Administration on successful completion of your traineeship.
The traineeship will involve the opportunity to learn administration skills and includes:
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Preparing customer correspondence
- Undertaking customer promotion and follow up
- Scan, photocopy and print documents
- General office administration duties
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A genuine interest with working in Business Administration
- Professional and courteous manner
- Experience using standard Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to learn in-house software applications
- A strong work ethic, be reliable and punctual
- The ability to work effectively as a team member
- Provide your most recent school report card (if a recent school leaver)
- Have two work related references (or school related references) submitted at time of interview
This is an entry level position and is suitable for candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher.
TO APPLY go to www.torgas.com.au and apply for Job ID 1621
The successful applicant will be required to pass aptitude testing, a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Friday 23rd February 2018.