|Job Title||LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION APPRENTICESHIP|
|Job Description||TORGAS is seeking candidates for a Landscaping Apprenticeship based in Townsville.If you are motivated and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
You will need to demonstrate that you have a strong interest in the Industry and the passion and commitment to complete a 3 year Apprenticehsip.
- Junior wages apply
THE APPRENTICESHIP WILL INVOLVE:
- Renovating grassed areas
- Transplanting and pruning small trees and shrubs
- Paving and building retaining walls
- Maintaining properties and structures
- Operating skid tree loaders and other equipment and machinery
- Undertaking irrigation and drainage systems and maintenance activities
- Enjoy practical work;
- Have good hand-eye coordination;
- Have good communication skills;
- Construction White Card, or willing to obtain;
- Drivers licence required;
- Two work or school related references;
- Successful applicants will be required to pass an aptitude test, and a pre- employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
This apprenticeship will allow you to gain a Certificate III in Landscape Construction. This is a nationally recognised qualification and is an entry level position suitable for candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher.
APPLY ONLINE at www.torgas.com.au (Job ID 1630) and attach a copy of your resume, school results, qualifications, licences & tickets.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Friday 16th of March 2018 .