|Job Title||(Labour Hire) - Groundperson / Gardener|
|Job Description||TORGAS is seeking experienced candidates for a grounds keeping/ gardening position based in Townsville. If you are motivated and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
THE JOB WILL INVOLVE:
- General duties such as mowing, hedging, irrigation, edging, weed/pest control, line marking, clearing/removal of green waste
- Safe operation of equipment/machinery
- General checks/maintenance of equipment/machinery
- Provide quality customer service and able to work to deadlines
- Reliable and able to work as part of a team
- Able to fulfill WHS requirements
- Previous experience in grounds keeping preferred
- Qualification in Horticulture highly regarded
- Drivers License
- Construction White Card
- Working with Children Blue card or able to obtain
- Bobcat, chainsaw, HR truck Licenses an advantage
The successful applicant will be required to provide copies of relevant Trade qualifications/licenses etc.
APPLY ONLINE at www.torgas.com.au (Job ID 1633 & select preferences "Lscaping/Horticu Labour Hire") & attach a copy of your resume and relevant qualifications, licenses & tickets.
CLOSING DATE for applications: 19 March 2018
Enquiries: Kylie Morgan at TORGAS ph: 07 4759 0000 or email: email@example.com